Discover the UK’s first
charity toy machines
CharityPodz is a magical new fundraising concept that’s a win-win for business and charities. Unlike other fundraising opportunities, it’s completely hassle free and tons of fun for kids and families.
Every toy donates to Charity. Watch the thrill on the little ones’ faces as they discover their collectable toy. And the real magic is that every pod gives a special donation to a chosen charity.
The machines are fully serviced. This is the perfect way for a business to support a charity. CharityPodz is a fully serviced fundraising solution that requires no staff or third party time.
Zero cost and free marketing. As long as the CharityPodz machines are on site, the donations keep coming. It’s zero cost and free marketing too. With CharityPodz everyone wins.
See how it works
With CharityPodz, children can spend their pocket money on a collectable toy from a special vending machine.
For every toy purchased, a whopping donation goes to a chosen charity.
- “The Children’s Hospital Charity has enjoyed working with CharityPodz since 2016. It’s a really exciting opportunity to share with our corporate partners to help raise more donations for our great cause.”
- “CharityPodz is helping Matalan raise donations for Alder Hey in around 20 stores in the Liverpool area. We welcome this concept to help our fundraising efforts.”
- “Here at Doncaster Sheffield Airport we have so many children and families, especially in peak season and the main school holidays that it’s great to have the CharityPodz machines on site. They keep the kids happy and occupied during their visit and help us raise donations for our chosen charities throughout the course of the year”
- “We were excited to try CharityPodz as a new and different way of raising money for charities in the terminal. They launched in July 2017 and have got off to an amazing start raising money for JDRF and have been well received by customers flying through Cardiff Airport.”
- “These machines are in our stores nationally.”
Our Champions are the businesses that put CharityPodz into their sites to raise money for amazing charities, as part of their incredible efforts to support great causes.
Together with our Champions we're helping some incredible charities.
If you’re involved in fundraising for a business or charity then right now there’s an opportunity to learn more about how this pioneering concept can help support your fundraising targets.
Please contact us today and help share the magic. We will do our best to get back to you immediately, but as we’re so busy, it may take a day or two to reply.
Our Founder, Adam Abrams, would like to share some ideas on how we as adults can help children learn the importance of sharing and why giving to others is so important. He explores language, games and crafty ideas.
CharityPodz help the NSPCC and Lidl Partnership to raise £3m in donations.
‘Speak Out & Stay Safe’
In 2018, CharityPodz started helping NSPCC and Lidl UK raise a target of £3m over three years, to reach one million children with its ‘Speak Out Stay Safe’ primary school programme.
A new partnership between the NSPCC and Lidl UK will enable the children’s charity to reach one million primary school children with crucial advice on how to stay safe from abuse…